Free Link Exchange
For Self Help, Personal Development and Self Improvement
I am pleased you are interested in a link exchange with my website.
However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to determine if reciprocal links are effective in assisting with search engine placement and I have learned of others who were actually penalized for having too many.
Therefore, I find myself in an awkward position. As much as I love helping others, I am forced to only accept reciprocal links from websites that meet the following criteria:
1. Your niche must be complimentary to, but not in direct competition to this website.
2. I will only exchange links with sites that have a page rank the same as or greater than mine.
3. Please do not submit links that could be considered offensive to my readers.
I apologize to all those struggling to boost their search engine rankings with links, and I sincerely hope you understand the predicament I am facing.
Why is Link Exchange Important to You?
- Surfers are not on the web looking to buy products. They are searching for solutions to their problems. Why not be that solution and provide alternatives for your visitors? In the eyes of the viewer, this enhances your perceived value.
- Research indicates a growing number of visitors find other sites through the links posted. Therefore, with your link posted on my site, you have an opportunity to increase your web traffic for “free” and vice versa.
- Perhaps someone has a service or product you feel would be great compliment to your website. You can sign up for their affiliate program, promote it to your viewers and increase revenue through “affiliate commissions”.
- Search Engine Optimization. Search engines look for “link popularity” when ranking sites. That is, the higher number of relevant links coming into your site, the higher you are ranked. Link exchange with other relevant sites accomplishes this goal.
In reality, you have the choice to look at every other website as competition for the web surfer, or you can look at other websites as a potential traffic generator. Your choice!
In life wherever we focus our thoughts and energy is what we attract. If you focus on competition and lost business, this is what you’ll get.
On the other hand, if you focus on a higher site ranking with the search engines, increased traffic and providing useful links to your viewers, this is also what you will accomplish.
Seems pretty simple to me - help others increase the exposure of their website, which in turn helps to increase mine.
Count me in! How about you?
Leave Link Exchange and return to Best Self Help Home